Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cover Characteristics - Blondes



This is a new Meme hosted by Sugar & Snark.

Each week we will post 5 different covers that have the same theme/characteristic. 

This weeks theme is Blondes!


Tiffany's Picks 

5. Hourglass by Myra McEntire (I Love all the covers for this series)
4. Courage by Carrie Butler (I loved this book and it's the tat that won me over)
3. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole (I'm seriously obsessed with this book! Jack!!!)
2. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins (Love the dress in this one and she has killer hair)

AND My Favorite Cover With A Blonde On It Is.........................

1. Lumiere by Jacqueline E. Garlick
Look at this cover. I LOVE IT!!!! Her hair, her dress, her necklace, EVERYTHING!!!!! I can't wait to read this book!





Ryan's Picks
5. Kushiels's Mercy: I am ignoring the fact that this woman's hands are bound and I think this book is about a sex slave. I love the cover. (:
4. Splintered: This book sounds amazing. meep. I just traded someone for it.
3. All the Truth That's in Me: I love this cover something fierce.
2. Derailed: Cute book and the cover is gorgeous.


and my favorite blonde cover is...
1. Dark Eyes: I love her hair in this cover and I love that the cover looks like it is action packed. I mean, there is just something about it. And the book sounds pretty decent, too. (: Love her hair here. 




 photo RyanFOXBIGGER_zpsebe33d61.png  photo Signatureforkevin_zpsbc37071f.png

2 comments:

  1. Lumiere and the Truth! I love Poison Princess and I've yet to read the Sweet Reckoning...Ryan's choices are new to me except for Splintered...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Lumiere cover!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....