Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #23 Christmas Edition

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Hey peeps, it’s Stacking the Shelves time again. EEP so Christmas has passed and with it a lot of boos were given out. Snyder and I gave each other books and I(Tiffany) won a book of books for my book Christmas tree. I'll have both of out pics below. Also don't forget to show us some love by leaving us a comment and leaving a link to your STS. Read on peeps, read on!!!!!


 Tiffany’s Stack
 My Book Christmas Tree
This is the bad boy that I got second place with. Snyder helped me build it. :D
I won the box of books below from Bookies

 Snyder Christmas present to me!!!!!!
Wastes Away by Darcy Town (I LOVED THE FIRST ONE)
Masquerade by Cambria Hebert (EEP)
and her Mom got me a 10 dollar GC. She is the sweetest mom ever. I won't get the book that I ordered until the 31st :(

 Lessons in Loving a Laird by Michelle Marcos
Lyon's Bride by Cathy Maxwell
A Most Dangerous Profession by Karen Hawkins
Highland Hero by Hannah Howell
Vacation with a Vampire by Michele Hauf
Dead Aim by Iris Johansen
The Seduction of Lady X by Julie London
When You Wish Upon a Duke by Isabella Bradford
A Scandalous Scot by Karen Ranney
A Warrior's Promise by Donna Fletcher
A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean
  
 The Pace by Shelena Shorts
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Already Home by Susan Mallery
Eye of the Moon by Dianne Hofmeyr 

 The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
Wildside by Steven Gould
The Bid Bad Wolf by James Patterson
The Spirit Box by JH Glaze
and some swag :D 

 Christmas Card from Imogen Rose :D

 This was from my Grandma. I got a BOOKSHELF. It was just what I wanted. She is the best and it took forever to put it together. LOL

 My Christmas present to myself :D
No Peace for the Damned by Megan Powell (It was only 5 dollars!!!)
Shadow's Edge by J.T. Geissinger


 Snyder won 2 of these prize packs, so she gave one to me. How sweet is she?!?!?!

 Ryan's Stack
 Ryan's Book Christmas Tree
That thing was taller than Ryan and I think she is 5'6
 My Christmas gift to Snyder :D
Stromdancer by Jay Kristoff
The Legacy of Tril: Soulbound by Heather Brewer
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
and Swag b/c I knew she wanted those from me LOL 

Swag that Ryan won from Riverina Romantics 
Ryan also won this from Riverina Romantics
Pride Mates by Jennifer Ashley 
 And it's signed SWEETNESS!!!!



oK I'm not going to lie. I may have worked up a sweat doing this post. LOL I can't wait to see what yall got this week!!!



2 comments:

  1. Great stack! My mom made me a book tree as well when I came home from college for my birthday! Yours are much larger. Congrats on all the books, I loved Shiver and I hope you all have an amazing New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. your mom made you a book tree? coolest mom ever. I have been tryin to steal shiver from her so i can read it! but I am so excited about Shadow and Bone!!!

      Delete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....