Sunday, December 23, 2012

Know Me Better #2

Weekly Meme hosted by: I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

YAY another Know Me Better. Ryan is not going to be doing this one either b/c she has a headache. There is always next week though. :D
EDIT: She is going to do it!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany
Ryan

 Do you like the spotlight or lurking in the shadows?

I definitely do not like to be in the spotlight. I would say that I lurk in the shadows, but halfway in the shadows. :D

Oh, I am most definitely a shadow  lurker. You will find me no where near the spotlight. 
I am , actually, allergic to it. true story. 

How many books are in your TRB pile?

Oh my Goodness! I think I have like a billion books on there. Let me go check real quick. Ok I have 947 books. I don't know how I'll ever be able to read all of them.

um.. if you mean books that i have and need to read.. around 40. if you mean books on my wishlist.. like *ahem* a couple thousand. not even embellishing. lol

What is next on your to read list?

Hmm I have no idea. I have a lot of books that I need to review so probably one of those. I just won Grade A Stupid and I told the author I would review it. So, I think that will be next on my list.

I have to finish reading a few books before I can move on. But the next book I want to read after those? the daughter of smoke and bone.

What one item would you eat for the rest of your life?

I think I'll go with Chicken. I basically eat it all the time now. I just love it and you can cook it different ways. YUM

Hey, that was MY answer, you jerk. But yeah, I could eat chicken for the rest of my life. or conukah sausage.. although it is kind of spicy and who want to eat only spicy forever?

What is the last thing you bought?

Well it was a Christmas gift for Ryan so I can't tell you what it is. She would like it if I told though.hahahaha

D: How can you be so CRUEL to me, you bestest of friends! and the last thing I bought today was a jacket. O.o and if Tiffany keeps it up, she will not receive her present. I will keep it for myself. mua...muahaha!

3 comments:

  1. You two are funny. I loved The Daughter of Smoke and Bone - hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh chicken!! I'm exactly the same, I could eat chicken until the cows come home (and they're delighted because they won't get eaten by moi!! :D ) Chicken-in all it's forms, and then ketchup, perfect dinner ever! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. i am partial to honey mustard and ranch, myself. not together, though! mmmm.. chicken. :D

      Delete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....