Sunday, December 16, 2012

Know Me Better #1

Weekly Meme hosted by: I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

HOLIDAY EDITION :D

So Inspired Kathy over at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer has brought back Know Me Better. I saw it and thought what a great way for you all to get to know us better. We will now be participating in this blog hop. :D This week it's just me(Tiffany) answering the questions, unless Ryan sees this and adds to it. LOL Let's find out more about me, shall we. ^_^

Red or Green?
Hmmm I'm going to go with Green. I have this one shirt that is green and I have to say I look smashing in it. LOL and b/c I think most people will pick red and I'm a rebel ;)

Favorite Christmas Carol?
I LOVE Mary, did you know? It is such a beautiful song and I love listening to it. It always gets such in my head. :D
  
What do you want for Christmas? 
I really want a bookshelf. I have so many books and I don't have anywhere to put them.

Favorite Holiday Treat?
My favorite would have to be chocolate covered cherries and my grandma's homemade Lemon Cheese Cake. She makes the best cake and who dosent love chocolate covered cherries. I'll eat them till I get sick.

Favorite Holiday Tradition?
Our tradition is always the family getting together at one of our houses. It's different every year and we just sitting down for a family meal and reminisce . Nothing is better than being with all your loved ones.......getting fat LOL

I'd love to hear your answers or leave a link to your post.

2 comments:

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....