Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #21

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Hey peeps, it’s Stacking the Shelves time again. We got a lot of great books this week and some of them I wasn't expecting. That never happens and it was exciting. LOL Just keep scrolling and you'll find out what books that we've got. Also don't forget to show us some love by leaving us a comment and leaving a link to your STS. Read on peeps, read on!!!!!



Tiffany’s Stack


Won: Books/Swag
 Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
(I can't wait to read this. So excited that I won this. This is one of the books that I didn't know that I was getting).


 Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini
(Another book that was unexpected, but I'm so glad that I won it).


 Chasing the Skip by Janci Patterson
(EEP I knew I was getting this one and it sounds soooooo good!!!!)

 

I won all these books from the team TEENauthor giveaway!!!! Thanks so much to all the authors!!!

Bought:
Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout
(Yes, I bought this before I bought Deity. I had a 5 dollar gift card so I bought Elixir. I have to wait to read it though :(


For Review: Ebooks
Barbie Girl by Heidi Acosta 
(I was so psyched when the author asked us to review her book. Can't wait to read this!!)




 Ryan's Stack


For Review: Physical Copies


A Soul for Trouble by Crista MCHugh
A Soul for Chaos by Crista MCHugh
(Ryan already reviewed A Soul for Trouble and you can find it HERE)


Won: Books/Swag
  Hunter's Rise by Shiloh Walker 
The First Book of Grimm by Shiloh Walker 
 



4 comments:

  1. WOAH @_@ You got some ROCKING signed books this week. I haven't read Reunited or Chasing the Skip but i REALLY want to! And OMG TOUCHING THE SURFACE AH!! I loved it SO MUCH. i so have to read a Shiloh Walker novel, they look so interesting. Great Stack this week =D

    -Keep on rocking,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right. I will be stealing these from her.. mua...mua.. muahahaha! :D

      Delete
  2. I like how Tiffany Posted my post office slip in the stacking the shelves. lol. dork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reunited looks really good. So bright and eye-catching. And Touching the Surface is just gorgeous.

    Happy reading!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....