Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #20 Three Weeks of Books

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Hey peeps, it’s Stacking the Shelves time again. I can't wait to show you what we got. Yes, I know it's been awhile, but my computer got a virus on it two weeks ago so I haven't been able to post. Sure, Ryan could have done it....but she is lazy. Don't tell her I said that. LOL Also don't forget to show us some love by leaving us a comment and leaving a link to your STS. Read on peeps, read on!!!!!



Tiffany’s Stack


Won: Books/Swag
 I won this from the All Hallows Eve Masquerade Party on Facebook. I had a blast!! :D


 Wastes of Space by Darcy Town (THIS BOOK WAS AWESOME!!!)
Deviants by Maureen Mcgowan (ARC)
I won Wastes of Space from Juniper Groves Halloween Giveaway and I got Deviants from Arcycling.

 The Essence by Kimberly Derting (ARC)
Won at Goodreads First Reads :D

  A New Life by Cody Carpenter
Tirade by Cambria Hebert 
I have no clue where I won A New Life. Thank you from whomever I won it from. :D I won Tirade from Cambria Hebert's Facebook like giveaway. :D



Traded:

On the Prowl by Karen MacInerney 


 Ryan's Stack

 Soul Screamer Vol. 1 by Rachel Vincent (Bought)
Soul Screamers Vol.2 by Rachel Vincent (Bought)
If I Die by Rachel Vincent (Bought)
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent (Bought)
Golden Chariot by Chris Harlsen (For Review)

 Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck (Won)
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (Signed)
Pushing the Limits by Katie Macgarry (ARC)
Immortal by Gillian Shields

Lovers Bite by Maggie Shayne (Bought)
Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne (Bought)
Full Moon by Rachel Hawthorne (Bought)
Fatal Circle by Linda Robertson(From Paperback Swap)

 Sookie Stackhouse books, the first one is not in the pics. She won these from the clearing your shelves giveaway.

Signed Swag!!!!!!!

 What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (ARC)
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid (ARC)
She got both of these from ARCycling


I know I am such a slacker and didn't put the links to the books. I would have, but I have to study for two tests tomorrow and I still have a ton of homework I have yet to finish. My last day is going to be the 17th, so I'll be up and running by then. LOL So what did y'all get this week?

3 comments:

  1. :O SO MANY AWESOME BOOKS!! Congrats to both of you for the book WINS :) So cant wait to read The Essence. Cant believe you got a SIGNED copy of Born Wicked @_@ I still need to read it =P And YAY for Arcycling! =)

    -Keep on rocking,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a massive haul!! You both got some awesome books!! I have all of the books in the Soul Screamers series, but I am waiting to read them until the final book comes out!! I just love Rachels books and I want to read this series non-stop!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lots of great books :) I want to get soul screamers myself! Grats on the Sookie Stackhouse books hope you enjoy them :D

    MY sts

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....