Sunday, June 17, 2012

Did you Know?



I
I don't know id y'all have heard b/c this is the first I am hearing of it but it's the 2nd Annual Crush Tourney 2.0. I just wanted to let you guys know. You can vote HERE. But before you do the Kilt Pi Team needs your help. I not making you vote for any one but it would be nice if you voted for LOGAN, ZACK, and MARTIN from shade. All voting ends on the 19th, so you better hurry. You want to know why I choose to be Team Kilt Pi, Go to Jeri Smith-Ready's blog HERE. ALSO on the sign up form it says something about Recruited by and that would be yours truly Tiffany Webb. I'd really appreciate if you put my name :)

Have y'all ever heard of this? Leave me comments below.

I want to thank anyone who helps and supports!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating the SHADE boys, Tiffany, and thanks for joining Team Kilt! We're going to have a ton of fun if any of them make it in. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I can't wait. I hope they make it!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. joined team kilt (noticed there were no hot scottish men.. really?!?!) and put your name. also tweeted it and told them to put your name. lol. you will just have to share. :P

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....