Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #35



Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

 
Hey peeps, it’s Stacking the Shelves time again. I've decided to start doing STS every week again. If we do a monthly one the post are too long and I usually wait till the last minute do put them together. It's less work doing weekly ones. I'm not going to put everything we've got in this one, but I'll put most the the stuff. :D Also don't forget to show us some love by leaving us a comment and leaving a link to your STS. Read on peeps, read on!!!!!


Tiffany’s Stack

Won: Books/Swag


 Swaggity Swag!!!!!!

 A Cursed Embraced by Cecy Robson
I didn't win both of these. I was out of town when I won these and sent them to Ryan's house and Cecy sent Ryan a copy as well. Cecy is full of Awesomeness!!!!!




 The Man of My Dreams by Gladys Quintal
The Do Over by A.L. Zaun
 Thanks Gladys and A.L.!!!!!!!!!!!


The Light Tamer by Devyn Dawson
Won over @Devyn's Facebook page. THANKS Devyn!

 The Candidates by Inara Scott
The Marked by Inara Scott
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Much Thanks to Kimberly@The Windy Pages
Buried in Books







Bought:

 Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Identical by Ellen Hopkins
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Changeling by Philippa Gregory
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacy Kade



Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
Ryan and I both bought a copy. :D

 Dead and Loving It by Mary-Janice Davidson
Would-Be Witch by Kimberly Frost
The Good, The Dead, and the Undead by Kim Harrison
The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison




Ryan's  Stack

Won: Books/Swag


Tragic by J.A. Huss


SIGNED!!!!!

SWAG!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness Unmasked by Keri Arthur
Fiery Edge of Steel by Jill Archer
Tales of Majipoor by Robert Silverberg
Walking in the Midst of Fire by Thomas E. Sniegoski
I Saw your Future and He's Not It by  Lousie Helene



Shadows of Falling Night by S.M. Stirling
Year of the Demon by Steve Bein
Generation V by M.L. Brennan
Blood Oranges by Kathleen Tierney



Between by Kerry Schafer
Alchemystic by Anton Strout
The Look of Love by Bella Andre
One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost





























Bought:

 The Onion Girl by Charles De Lint
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Blade of Fire by Stuart Hill
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Whitefire by Fern Michaels 
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles



Aleron by Kane
School's Out Forever by James Patterson
The Truth About Love by Stephanie Laurens
Blood Vines by Erica Spindler
Touch a Dark Wolf by Jennifer St. Giles
Open Season by Linda Howard
Blind Spot by Nancy Bush
Beyond the Night by Joss Ware
The Bride Thief by Jacquie D'Alessandro


 photo RyanFOXBIGGER_zpsebe33d61.png
&
 photo Signatureforkevin_zpsbc37071f.png

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, amazing haul. I wasn't a huge fan of The Forest of Hands and Teeth, but I am dying to read Tragic. So jealous! Happy reading :)
    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked The Forest of Hands and Teeth. but it could be b/c I just got done watching The Walking Dead and I'm into zombies right now. LOL I'm also jealous that she got Tragic! I want to steal it so bad. LOL

      Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
    2. Tragic was SO steamy. I actually reviewed it on the blog a while back. Some of these pics are pretty old. lol.

      Delete
  2. Poison Study!!! I love that book!! It's my all time favorite. I hope you like all of your books :D
    old follower
    my STS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-55.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to read poison Study and you make me want to read it now. :D

      Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

      Delete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....