Hello lovelies! Today we have an interview with the lovely Felicia Tatum, Author of The White Aura Series. We are super psyched to have her on the blog today! <3
FT: Anywhere I can take my computer. If I’m in the mood to write, the place just fades into the background.
2) If you were writing a book about your life, what would you title it?
FT: “Oh hey, seriously? You want me to title this?”
3) When you were creating the love interest, were you remembering someone you knew, or was he purely fiction? ;)
FT: He was pure fiction! I’ve never dated anyone so wonderful. (Sorry, boys haha)
4) Was there a certain author or book that influenced you into writing paranormal?
FT: I’ve always enjoyed it, and in the beginning I wasn’t even planning on it being paranormal…it just sort of happened. So, nope.
5) Do you have a favorite character in your series? If so, can you tell me who it is?
FT: Yes! Sadie! She’s a lot like me with her sassiness and I love it.
6) How many books do you hope to have in your sorcerer series, if you don’t mind me asking?
FT: I’m planning on 3. But who knows.
7) Have you ever dreamed about a “dream man” like your character does? (:
FT: I have had odd dreams about a guy I’ve never met, but he was nothing like Scott…unfortunately. haha
8) Now I have not had a chance to read the book yet, so forgive me if the answer lies within the pages. How did you come up with the book title, The White Aura? If it a big secret or spoiler from the book, feel free to say no comment or change the subject. ;)
FT: It came to me about half way through writing the book. Once you read it, you’ll know why
9) Do you get extremely attached to your characters? If so, how do you react when you have to write a scene that is going to be particularly hard on them?
FT: Yes! Of course, these characters are a part of me. I dream about them all the time. And writing difficult scenes is hard on me, emotionally, because I feel what they do.
10) I would like to end off the interview with something fun. Can you tell me something fun/random/wonky/crazy about yourself or your writing habits?
FT: Hmm….well, I like to dance while I drive, talking about my writing in person makes me feel awkward, and going to the grocery store made me feel like a celebrity for about a month after the book was released
Falicia's Contact Links
The White Aura [Book 1]
How do you live with the gut clenching truth that the one you love will die if you meet them? Twenty year old sorcerer Scott Tabors is learning how. After seeing seventeen year old Olivia Whitehead outside of a coffee shop, his heart will never be the same. He longs for her, he wants her, and he knows she will be his. They are heart mates. …but due to a curse on his family, he can’t meet her. Not yet. So for now, he visits her in her dreams. Her dreams where he can tell her everything but his name.
Olivia Whitehead is a typical junior in high school. She and her best friend are having the time of their lives, but she can’t help but notice the changes happening to her. Especially the changes in her heart after she begins dreaming about a mysterious dark haired young man. But what will happen when the school heartthrob decides he wants Olivia? Will she realize the dream man is real or will she move on?
The Vessel [book 2]
Scott and Olivia survived the dreaded dance, only to be faced with the aftermath of their meeting. Now, they are on the hunt for the descendant of Devlin Hart, the sorcerer who originally cast the curse on the Tabors family, while making the best of every moment they have together. With everything that's happening, will their love be able to make it?
Olivia’s happiness with Scott is cut short. When unexpected events thrust her in an interesting situation, she must make the best of what she has, while trying to save herself. She loves Scott, but can’t shake the uneasiness of what’s happening. When her parents are taken, her brother comes back to town, and mysterious men start following her, Olivia must reach deep inside to find her true self.
Scott is on the mission to break the curse on his beloved family, but will he also have to fight for Olivia's heart? When an interesting situation is thrown into their relationship, he must fight his jealousy and continue to woo the woman he loves. With the stress of the descendant and The Crimson Calamitous, will Scott be able to show Olivia just how much he cares for her before he loses her forever?
2 eBooks + Swag Pack