Tuesday, September 18, 2012

{Review} Life Cycle by Zoe Winters




Add it to GOODREADS

Immortality can be a bitch…

Tamara has lived nearly two thousand years, trapped by a spell of her own creation. Hunted by her enemy and former lover, she knows there is only one man strong enough to release her from the curse. But will Cain honor her death wish, or keep her for himself, whatever the cost?

Two ancient souls. Two weary fighters, torn between love and hate, forced to decide if the other could be worth living for.

Heat Level 3 of 5.
Some sexually explicit content and innuendo.


My Review



Life Cycle is about Tamara, who is a Cyclist. What this means is that when she dies she always comes back as a twelve year old. After two thousand years, her former lover is tracking the entire cyclist and he is leaving her for last. If anyone is going to kill Tamara, it is going to be Cain. During a council meeting Cain agrees to keep Tamara alive. Is he going to kill her, protect her, or does he have a totally different agenda in mind.

I won this book from Goodreads first reads and I am sooooo glad I did. O loved this book!!! It had me biting my finger nails at some parts and others had me laughing so hard that it hurt. There were also a few that I shed a couple of tears. I don’t think there was one thing I didn’t like about this book. I finished this around one thirty and when I went to sleep, I dreamed about it. Has that ever happened to anyone else? I could not get it out of my head. This book alternates between Tamara and Cain, as well as someone else I can’t tell you about. It would give everything away.

Tamara: I absolutely loved her. She didn’t take crap from anyone and I mean everyone. She even got through and Incubuses drawl. And let me tell you that is not easy….not that I’ve ever been in one. LOL She always knew she had power, but she was always afraid to use it. I can also see that after two thousand years she would want to die. I know I couldn’t keep dying and coming back at twelve. You would think that she would probably lose it, but she seemed sane enough. :D I on the other hand would have gone INSANE!!!

Cain: He was such a Jerk…………for little while. You could tell right off, he was smitten with Tamara, but he had too much pride to admit it. I loved all the arguments they had, that always led to more. I loved watching them fall in love with each other.

Overall, I really really recommend this book. The ending was perfect, but will keep you wanting more. :D



 5 Caves :D
Yes there is a cave in the story, you'll see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....