Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #19

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Hey peeps, it’s Stacking the Shelves time again. I can't wait to show you what we got. I won a pretty awesome giveaway from the amazing author Alyssa Rose Ivy. I won both of her books and I get MY NAME in Focus. How flipping cool is that. Also don't forget to show us some love by leaving us a comment and leaving a link to your STS. Read on peeps, read on!!!!!



Tiffany’s Stack



Won: Books/Swag


 I won all this goodness from Tiffany King @her Facebook page

 As I mentioned earlier I won a contest and here is what I won. I'll get Focus when it comes out. I can't wait, my name will be in there. Won @Alyssa Rose Ivy s Blog. Thanks sooo much, best prize ever. :D

Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy

 
SIGNED!!!!!!!!!

I won this along with the nail polish in the pic below from Nikki Jeffords Blog. She is soooo sweet! Look at all those bookmarks, can someone say GIVEAWAY. So be on the look out for that :D

Entangled by Nikki Jefford


She even signed it. Thanks so much if your reading this!!!! :D

Oh I forgot about the Decal. I don't know how I could b/c it is awesome. We Can Do It...I think yes. :D And look at the USA nail polish!!! I haven't put it on yet, but I will.

Traded:
Darkness Calls by Marjorie M. Liu

I can't wait to start this series


Bought:

Bite Me by Melissa Francis
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
Bloodstone by Nancy Holzner
The Mage in Black by Jaye Wells
Stormwalker by Allyson James
Raven Cursed by Faith Hunter
Come Love A Stranger by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss





Ryan's Stack



Traded: 
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole
Hallowed Circle by Linda Robertson


Bought:

Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Soul Song by Marjorie M. Liu
Summer Breeze by Catherine Anderson
Just One Sip by Katie MacAlister
Night Lost by Lynn Viehl
Chill Factor by Rachel Caine
Heat Stroke by Rachel Caine 



Here to Stay by Catherine Anderson
Edge of Midnight by Shannon Mckenna
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Angel of Mercy by Toni Andrews
Mortal Sins by Eileen Wilks
Daemon's Mark by Caitlin Kittredge
Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison


Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs
Crossed by Ally Condie


WOW so that was A LOT, but that was two weeks worth of stuff. I was a little lazy last week and didn't set up the post. I'd love to know what all y'all got!!!!



10 comments:

  1. Ohh Crescendo. I'd love to know what you think of that. I read Hush, Hush and enjoyed it but I haven't read Crescendo yet because I heard some scary things about it LOL!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, awesome dinosaur. I also like this trading idea... hmmm....

    I'm a new follower :D Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lot! I love anything by Libba Bray, you're in for a treat!

    Alise
    New follower
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all that swag and all those books. Awesome haul. Thanks for stopping by Tynga's Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O_O oh my that is a lot of awesome and SIGNED books rock!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE haul! Gorgeous books! Crossed is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....