Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #49 April Book Haul!


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

 
Hey peeps, it’s Stacking the Shelves time again. This haul is for the whole month of April. I've only gotten a few books for my birthday, but I plan to get more. :D And yes I am aware it's been a month since my birthday. lol And don't forget to show us some love by leaving us a comment and leaving a link to your STS. Read on peeps, read on!!!!!




Tiffany’s Stack

Won: Swag/Books


I don't think I put this on the last STS :D and yes that is a bullet key chain. :D

Infinity Unleashed by Sedona Venez 
Thanks Tiffany! 



White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I can not wait to read this!!!! Have any of you read it? What did you think?

I may have squealed when I saw all this goodness. :D Thanks so much to Mandy @I Read Indie



Happy Late B-Day To Me

The Guardian of Bastet by Jacqueline M. Battisti 
Bound by Prophecy by Melissa Wright (Shifting Fate is on it's way to me :D)

Hooked by Liz Fichera
More Birthday goodies on the way YAY! :D





Traded:

Defy by Sara B. Larson
Thanks to Christine for the trade!




For Review

Gimme Some Sugar by Kimberly Kincaid




Ryan’s Stack

For Review:


Here's Looking At You by Mhairi McFarlane


This Crumbling Pageant by Patricia Burroughs






The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen



This is the front cover






 photo RyanFOXBIGGER_zpsebe33d61.png  photo Signatureforkevin_zpsbc37071f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....